The MP Life

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Insert Sinister Laugh Here


Hahahahaha! I guess it was just a matter of time before I joined the blog world. Blame it on my deep desire to constantly chatter; blame it on my tech-savvy husband; accuse of me of being trendy. No matter.

This actually reminds me of when I first became friends with the Internet. I had a buddy at The University of Alabama, Patrick Crispen, who showed me what this new-fangled doo-hickey was. I was thrilled to get email, but when I asked him why anyone would want their own website, he said, "Why would anyone want a phone number?" Well, now he's rich and famous (okay, sorta' famous and makes a decent salary) and I'm out $400,000 trying to start a restaurant.

Hmph.

Anyhow, I look forward to using this and sharing with you my thoughts, reflections, creations, and chatter. Check in whenever you want to see what the MP LIFE has in store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home